- It seems like there is more bad news for the platform Voyager on the way since Texas authorities object to Voyager’s disclosure statement in its current form.
- Kraken managing director Jonathon Miller says NFTs will be as disruptive as Bitcoin was 10 years ago.
- Japanese cryptocurrency businesses and exchanges have been in the crosshairs of North Korean hackers.
- There may be some good news for the Chinese crypto lovers after all, because Tron founder believes that crypto will return to China.
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk is under investigation by the federal government.
- The Author of the book Rich Dad Poor Dad says he prefers crypto to real estate.
- 51% of Ethereum blocks are now in compliant with OFAC standards, which some say it raises censorship concerns.
- Academy Award winner actor Anthony Hopkins sells out NFT collection in minutes.
- Federal governor Christopher Waller says that United States CBDC or Central Bank Digital Currency would not enhance things the world loves about United Sates fiat currency.
Monday, October 17, 2022 10:37:00 PM