- The legal case between Ripple and SEC is headed toward conclusion after summary judgement filed.
- The US federal government is going to implement the biggest Federal rate increase in 40 years.
- Draft US Stablecoin bill would ban new algo Stablecoins for 2 years.
- After a series of critics spoke harshly regarding decentralized autonomous organizations, Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin defends DAOs against critics.
- OpenSea to allow creators to host NFT drops directly through its homepage.
- Oman’s Indian embassy Twitter account compromised to promote XRP scam.
- Alameda Research trading company has announced that they will pay back the $200 million loan to Voyager Digital.
- The CEO of Wintermute stated that he is willing to speak to the hacker who stole 160 million dollars from this platform.
- US Congress demands crypto payments notification from State Department when helping Ukraine.
- A hacker took over the Twitter account of CoinDCX promoting fake XRP ads.
Posted by author
Wednesday, September 21, 2022 12:19:00 PM