- Good news for the world of music and art as they are getting closer to the Web3 technology – Warner Music Group partners with OpenSea to create more Web3 opportunities for artists.
- NFT trading volume plunges 98% from January despite rise in adoption.
- DeFi needs appropriate regulation before moving to retail, says US Federal Reserve Chair.
- More changes follow the Merge of Ethereum – and now 45% of Ethereum validators are now complying with US sanctions.
- Anonymous hacker group makes numerous allegations against Yuga Labs and its Bored Ape Yacht Club.
- Korean authorities order freeze of $67M of Bitcoin tied to the founder of Terra LUNA.
- Ethereum Merge spikes block creation with a faster average block time.
- Decentralized data in Web3 is the solution to Uber’s problem with hackers.
- California fraud cases highlight the need for a regulatory crackdown on crypto.
Monday, October 3, 2022 6:02:00 PM